YOUR PERSONAL DATA – “INFINITY ENTERTAINMENT”
By presenting these rules, we aim to explain to you what information we collect about you, why and how we do it, what are your rights under the Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA) and the General Regulation on Personal Data Protection (REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 27.04.2016 – GDPR).
“Personal data” means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (“data subject” or “user”); an identifiable natural person is an identifiable person, directly or indirectly, in particular by means of an identifier such as name, identification number, location data, online identifier or one or more features specific to the natural person, the physiological, genetic, mental and intellectual, economic, cultural or social identity of that individual;
‘Administrator’ means a body which alone or jointly with other authorities determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data; when the purposes and means for this processing are determined by the law of the European Union or the law of the Republic of Bulgaria, the administrator or the special criteria for its determination may be established in the law of the European Union or in the Bulgarian legislation. In the present case the administrator is INFINITY ENTERTAINMENT OOD, a company duly registered and acting in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Bulgaria.
Infinity Entertainment Ltd. is a company registered under the Commercial Law of the Republic of Bulgaria with UIC 205589519, with contact address: Sofia, Studentski district, 6 Pastar Svyat Str., 6th floor, apt. 17 email address: email@example.com, phone: +359 88 856 5672
‘Processor of personal data’ means a natural or legal person, public authority, agency or any other body which processes personal data on behalf of the controller;
“Processing” means any operation or set of operations carried out with personal data or a set of personal data by automatic or other means such as collecting, recording, organizing, structuring, storing, adapting or modifying, retrieving, consulting, using, disclosing, disseminating or otherwise providing access to data, arranging or combining, restricting, deleting or destroying;
“Supervisory Authority” means an independent public body of a Member State of the European Union responsible for monitoring the application of personal data protection rules. For the Republic of Bulgaria, the supervisory body is the Commission for Personal Data Protection.
3. Policy objective
- complies with the legislation in the field of data protection, namely the Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA) and the General Regulation on Personal Data Protection and other applicable legislation, and follows the good practices;
- protects the consumers and clients of Infinity Entertainment OOD;
- ensures transparency about the ways in which the personal data of the subjects are stored and processed;
- provides protection against the risks associated with data breaches;
These privacy policies apply to all services offered by Infinity Entertainment Ltd. on its website.
4. How do we collect information about you?
We may collect information about you in several ways:
- Completed and sent by you contact and inquiry forms in connection with the services provided by us.
- Booking an hour for services provided by us through our online reservation system.
By submitting them, you knowingly share personal information. For each form containing the transmission of personal data, we will indicate the purposes of use, the period of their storage, third parties with whom we may share them, the ways to exercise your rights under the Regulation. We will minimize the amount of data in the form compared to the announced goals.
- What information do we collect and process when you use our services?
Forms filled in and sent by you
Typically, we collect the following data:
- Your names;
- E-mail address;
- Phone number;
For all visitors, we and the suppliers of the tools we use, usually collect the following data about you:
- The IP address from which you make the visit;
- Your browser ID;
- Identifier of your mobile device;
- Your identifier does not contain personal data;
Danni, polucheni ot treti strani: V zavisimost ot iztochnika na danni, tova vklyuchva: – Osnovna informatsiya za profila, kato ime, imeĭl adres; – Podrobnosti, koito reshite da spodelite spored konkretnite nastroĭki za sotsialni mediĭni akaunti; – Vashiyat kontakti i nachina Vi na svŭrzanost s tyakh. 6.Za kakvi tseli obrabotvame informatsiyata? Informatsiyata, koyato sŭbirame i obrabotvame za Vas mozhe da se izpolzva za slednite tseli: Normalno funktsionirane na uebsaĭta ni. Tezi danni sa striktno neobkhodimi za normalnata rabota na nashiya uebsaĭt i, za da mozhem da vi izpratim tsyalata neobkhodima informatsiya svŭrzana s Vasheto zapitvane.Show morevolume_up617 / 5000
Data received from third parties: Depending on the data source, this includes: – Basic account information, such as name, email address; – Details that you decide to share according to the specific settings for social media accounts; – Your contacts and the way you connect with them.
6.For what purposes do we process the information?
The information we collect and process about you may be used for the following purposes:
Normal functioning of our website. This information is strictly necessary for the normal operation of our website and so that we can send you all the necessary information related to your request.
7.What are your rights in relation to personal data?
Our priority is both to inform you about your legal rights and to ensure their observance. You have the following rights, which should be respected when processing your personal data:
- The right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time;
- To request correction or supplementation of your data in case of ascertained inaccuracy through a written application sent to us;
- Right of access to your personal data;
- Right to limit the processing of your personal data;
- Right to object to the processing of your personal data;
- The right to data portability;
- The right to request the deletion of your personal data that is processed illegally or with a revoked legal basis (withdrawn consent, fulfilled initial purpose for which they were collected, etc.);
- The right to ask the Administrator of your personal data to notify the third parties to whom the Administrator has provided your data, regarding the correction, deletion or restriction of the processing of personal data.
- You have the right to appeal to the Commission for Personal Data Protection.
8.When can Infinity Entertainment Ltd. use your data to contact you?
We may use the information you provide to contact you about various issues such as:
- to process your reservation for services offered by us;
- to inform you about changes in the policies of “Infinity Entertainment” Ltd. and the current rules;
- to respond to you when you have contacted us or to respond to your comment or complaint;
- to invite you to participate in our research regarding the services of Infinity Entertainment Ltd.
- for marketing purposes;
- to send you appropriate offers for products and services of “Infinity Entertainment” Ltd .;
- to inform you about games, competitions or promotional offers of Infinity Entertainment Ltd .;
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small file containing data that is stored in your device’s web browser when you visit specific websites. Cookies may or may not contain personal information about the visitor. Cookies also help us understand how you use our services so that we can continually improve them by personalizing the content and suggestions to you, based on your preferences and interests.
We use them, for example, to identify our users when they use our website so that we can provide our services or so that we can perform and maintain the security of our services. These cookies do not collect information about you that can be used for marketing or advertising. Your consent to the use of these cookies is assumed by the use of our site, therefore you cannot refuse their use.
When you visit our website, you can detect the presence of different types of cookies that are generated.
- Identification of users in order to ensure secure access;
- Remembering the information filled in by you on different pages when you pay or place orders, so that you do not have to fill in your data repeatedly;
- Save preferred settings such as language, location, number of search results to display, etc .;
- Save the settings for optimal visualization, such as the size of the buffer and the parameters for the resolution of your screen;
- Read the settings of your browser in order to optimally visualize our website on the screen of your device;
- Seamless loading of the website and maintaining constant access to it;
- Offering the option to save the data for logging in to your account, so that you do not have to enter them every time;
- Tracking the number of users visiting our web pages;
- Tracking the time spent by each visitor browsing our web pages;
- Establishing the sequence in which visitors visit the various pages on our website;
- Preparation of assessments of the need to improve some parts of our website;
- Optimization of our website.
Third party cookies:
We also use certain third-party cookies as part of our services. These cookies are managed by the respective third parties and are not controlled by us. These cookies help us to research the market and improve the functionality, and monitor compliance with our Terms and Conditions and the policy for use of our website.
How to manage cookies?
You can control and/or delete cookies, depending on your preference. You can delete all cookies installed on your computer, as well as set most browsers to prevent them from being placed on your computer. If you do so, you may need to make changes to the settings of some preferences each time you visit our website, and some of the services and features of our website may not work.
Infinity Entertainment Ltd. reserves the right to change and/or supplement this Policy at any time. The changes take effect immediately after their publication on the website unless otherwise provided in the updated version of the Policy. You should periodically visit this Policy Review page. The Policy may be updated at any time without special notice to users of the Site. Infinity Entertainment Ltd. is not responsible if a user of the website has not read the latest version of this Policy.